💂♂️ 💂♀️ ROUNDS COMPLETE 👷♂️ 👷♀️
Another quality cohort of #serviceleavers have:
1. A better understanding of who they are and how their #KSE from the military can be used to achieve the effects in the #constructionindustry. Thankyou Tony Ellender Jimmy Quinn Jamie Johnson Jake Archer Ian Davies SMSTS, NEBOSH Construction Jimmy Scott MSIOSH SMSTS
2. A substantial little black book of very punchy individuals in the industry. Some veterans, some awesome civvies, who always dig-out blindly for the cohort. Thank you Gerry Osborne Karl Gilmore Lisa McAteer Becky Larner Beth Modder Marlon Barlow christian booth Claire Chamberlain Jackie Cuthbert Joe Gibbons LCGI Cherie Leavy
3. An understanding of the UK Construction Industry, who the big players are and where everyone fits in.
6. How to write a corker of a CV. Thankyou John Stephenson - Hit The 🔔
7. How to be all over LinkedIn Thankyou Carrie Allen BSc (Hons) CMgr Engtech MiMechE
8. How to continue to maintain their physical fitness. Thankyou Sean Molino BCA
9. How to do all of the above and still have a laugh. Thank you PROJECT COMEDY.
10. How to negotiate a salary. Thank you Leighton shirton
It is always a great honour to be the person that helps with the great fog clearing exercise, and to get to witness all of the lightbulb moments. I can't wait to see what Joeli Naivalurua John Moore EngTech John Curry EngTech MinstRE Morgan Johnston Jason Leslie Shaun Thirkell, BEng (Hons), MAPM, MCIOB Bruce Harper go on to achieve in civvy street.